Sunday 21 December 2008

Counter View : ABVP protest

0
Hi All,
It's my pleasure that I got overwhelming comments on my article about the recently concluded ABVP's anti-Bangladeshi protest. Last week I had expressed my views, and pros and cons of the step of ABVP. I admit to say the act of ABVP 100 percent incorrect will be unfair. But, the ABVP protest or you can say movement have many loopholes and Kishanganj is not upto the level to organise such protests.

Presently the district is backward in various sectors, namely Education, Employment, Communication, Technology etc. In my memory, I don't think in the recent past, the ABVP or other outfits working for student's or social welfare had staged any protest for above mentioned fields. Keeping in mind the above mentioned points, I think the issue of Bangladeshi infiltration comes later.

Now the next point, here I would like to clear, not only Muslims but also the good number of Bangladeshi Hindus have crossed the border in the last few decades. They are called refugees and you may find them in Kishanganj and the areas like Hatwar, Kanki, Islampur. So, my ABVP brothers please do not give communal colour to your movement. In several comments you people have mentioned that your fight is for Muslims. Then what about Hindus and people of other religions living in the district. Do they not belong to Kishanganj, or they are not affected by the infiltration? Answer my question. In fact, any battle can't be fight by making one community scapegoat. If you people really want to fight a battle against Bangladeshi, take all the communities in confidence, then only your battle can be successful. Kishanganj is a secular place, any communaly motivated movement will not be successful. And, I on behalf of peace loving Kishanganj people strongly condemn such communal movements.


Bottomline is that Bangladeshi infiltration has now become a political issue. All over the country Bangladeshis are residing nowadays and most of them have valid Indian voter Id cards and other Id Proofs. And, harsh truth is that, no any national party would take strong action against Bangladeshi in the future, because, they are vote bank of political parties.


Brothers and sisters from ABVP, please you people not get misguided by some separatist of nation. Fight for some valid cause, in which you people can achieve success. I personally giving you people a very simple task, can you people stop the illegal selling of railway tickets, by unauthorised agents. The illegal act is happening before everyone's eyes, and railway staffs are also involved, but no one dare to speak against them. Organise a day dharna before the DM office to stop such illegal act. If ABVP get's success in such acts, I would be the first person to congratulate the outfit and lend my support, for any social cause in the future.

Bye, Take care,

with regards
Author Image
AboutMd Mudassir Alam

Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design

No comments:

Post a Comment